Peevish

Friday, March 25, 2005

Murphy, you can take your law and shove it!

Why, oh why is it that every weekday I have to go in and spend 5 minutes waking up my dear daughter, enduring whining and crying, culminating in carting her bodily to the potty while she's still half asleep, but on a day when I don't have to get up early, she's bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5 FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING???!!!!

The Mister, who had to work today, was chuckling at the sweet irony of the situation. The rat-bastard. S'all good, though, because I'm letting her tire herself out, and we'll both have naptime this afternoon.

I love this staying-at-home gig.

3 Comments:

  • This sounds eerily like our 13-year-old daughter (the TeenWonk) every weekend. ;)

    By Blogger EdWonk, At 8:42 PM  

  • LMAO!! Been there and done that - can't say that I'd like to do it again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:54 PM  

  • Oh man, I still don't understand how people can do this every day. Motherhood is such an unsung hero profession.

    By Blogger portuguesa nova, At 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home