Peevish

Monday, December 12, 2005

Props to the WCM

For weeks now, the WCM has stood firmly in opposition of the aforementioned Pampered Chef Party. He has, however, lent his full and unstinting support to the housecleaning effort currently underway. Not so much that he'd actually clean anything, but he's in favor of a clean house. So much so, in fact, that he went out and spent his hard-earned dosh on a cordless power stapler so I can more easily re-cover the dining room chair cushions.

Um, this was not my idea. But, not wanting to appear unappreciative, I strapped on my toolbelt (well, his toolbelt, really), loaded that sucker up with staples, and re-covered me a seat cushion. Oh, the power! The driving force! The propulsive blasts recoiling into my palm! MMmmm, baby!

The chair looks nice, too.

1 Comments:

  • Tina has a thing about tool belts being butch and all. I'm sure she'll be over shortly to coo appreciatively.

    By Blogger garfer, At 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home