Peevish

Friday, April 14, 2006

Blargh

Yesterday was a very bad day. I was barely conscious for most of the day, having a delightfully high fever (103). I went to the doctor who pronounced a sinus infection was responsible for my blahs.

Today, I am much better, albeit rushed off my feet with last-minute vacation preparations. We leave tomorrow morning for Charleston, South Carolina. I'll be waving at my beautiful baby boyfriend from a distance, because I'd hate to give him my germs. We're going to the beach, shopping, viewing the forts, and eating out every day during our vacation. I've been checking the weather sites rather obsessively, making sure that their prediction of 80 degree weather is accurate across the sites. Shorts, sandals, and sunscreen weather!

It's going to be a tough ride down, though, and I'll try to let you know the number of times Miss Peanut whines "Are we there yet?" My bet is 435. I don't think I'll have access to the computer during my vacation - I just can't stop saying vacation - so don't look for much.

3 Comments:

  • I do hope you're enjoying yourself. We touristed in Charleston last month and succumbed to riding a horse-drawn carriage. The locals kept worrying that everything should be blooming in mid-March, while I kept gloating over missing that last Pennsylvania snowstorm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:39 AM  

  • Oooo...I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

    By Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen, At 9:02 AM  

  • Are you back yet?

    We want to hear about all the scandal and gossip.

    And no telling us there wasn't any!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home