Peevish

Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

I'm 36 years old today. Woo hoo! I'll give you some lovely linky largesse so you can entertain yourselves whilst I revel on my natal anniversary. Cor, that sounded almost Garfer-esque, no?

In other news, I presume our dear Sniffy made it across the Atlantic to visit our dearer April Pissoff. (ta very much for the Odeo, April. It was much appreciated!) Sniffy posted a couple of days ago about traveling to Canada in a Boeing 767 and being very nervous. I hadn't the heart to tell her about the Gimli Glider and the disaster that befell it. Oh well, enough codeine to knock her on her arse and she'll get over her nerves...

Cute wee Piggy, whose blog is never safe for work, is probably sitting in front of his webcam, as he's been for the last 3 days. Oooh, his poor piles, I don't wonder! Yes, Piggy, Budweiser is shite. Their commercials, however, are ace. I love the Clydesdales the most.

If you have not yet visited Whinger this week, I recommend you hie your heinie over there now and check out her new look. It's faaaaaabulous! (Y'all, that's a shout-out to anyone who attended the Parade in San Fran this past Sunday, 'kay?) Now, normally, I wouldn't bother making an annoucement about someone changing her blog format - because, if I did, I'd be alerting you all about Piggy & Tazzy's site changing every few hours... But I really like this one. It's very clean and graphically appealing. Go visit! Dog might even make an appearance. (so cute!)

The Mincemeat Vixen's casual and creative use of profanity never fails to make me giggle like a nervous, repressed teenager afraid of my parents finding out I just said "fuck." It also doesn't help that whatever she writes is already funny enough to have me spewing my tea all over my laptop. Here's one of my personal faves from her. It probably tells you more about me than her, but really, she should be a regular read.

Another regualar read, the lovely and very pregnant Portuguesa Nova has been shopping for baby clothes and it's all been coming up pink and precious. Head on over to congratulate her and oooh! and ahhh! over the gorgeous baby clothes. The post that made her a regular read of mine, and gave me the expression "You are 10 kindsa crazy!" should not be missed.

I've avoided my political blogger friends, because there should be no FIGHTS on my birthday, dammit! Can't we all just get along? Just for once? Stop the violence! Gaaaaah!

All the rest of you, please hoist a glass - preferably brimming with frozen sour mix and tequila - and wish me happy. And then get shit-faced, because I'm not allowed. I'm off to watch Gordon Ramsay bollock the hell out of his new recruits on Hell's Kitchen. Have a good one!

6 Comments:

  • Yay! Happy Birthday Bronwen. :-)

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, At 12:50 AM  

  • Thanks, Bronwen!

    And I DO hope that it's a fabulous birthday, although am supposing you can't have cake and ice cream. Well...maybe a spoonful of each. :)

    Hope the pain is reducing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:17 PM  

  • Herge Smith is staying chez Garfer at the moment.

    He is enjoying himself, and has drunk some beer.

    By Blogger garfer, At 3:38 PM  

  • Oh, happy birthday btw.

    Old age and decrepitude has not yet taken hold.

    Still, it's only a matter of time.

    By Blogger garfer, At 7:24 PM  

  • Happy belated.

    By Blogger Buffy, At 7:33 AM  

  • Happy Birthday to you,belated as in two days ago.

    By Blogger S.I.D., At 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home