Peevish

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Oh, a quick request

Listen, people.

I installed this ODEO button months ago and have yet to get an ODEO message. So, if you'd care to leave a message while I'm convalescing, please, please, please, send me an ODEO.

This goes double if you're one of my overseas readers with a charming accent (Piggy, SID, Garfer, et al).

Triple, if you have a partner from a foreign country with a charming accent who will also wish me well.

Go on! Have a go. I'll send you one in return when I'm back from la-la-land.

4 Comments:

  • Unfortunately I lack the hardware.

    Anyway, the CIA might be listening in.

    I hereby send you a cyberspace bunch of grapes and a magazine. Hope all turns out well.

    By Blogger garfer, At 6:35 PM  

  • Here's a question, Garfy: why grapes? I've seen this in British movies & TV shows. Americans never bring grapes (I wouldn't mind some grapes, come to think of it). Flowers? yes. Balloons? yes. Fruit? no.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 9:15 PM  

  • We'll do one for you in a wee while. Tazzy is at work at the moment, so it'll have to wait until his return.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:59 AM  

  • When anyone in Britain visits someone in hospital they always bring the patient a bunch of grapes and proceed to eat them all themselves.

    It's an old tradition.

    By Blogger garfer, At 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home