Peevish

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm back!

New and improved, sort of.

One thing I didn't count on was the magnitude of the pain involved in this surgery. I mean, sure, I'm a complete and utter pain wimp, but JESUS FUCKING ROOSEVELT CHRIST!!!!! Motherfucker, this shit hurts.

Basically, I had 7 small incisions all over my abdomen where doctors poked long hollow metal tubes containing scalpels, sutures, scissors, and other nasty sharp objects into my vital organs.

And you're thinking, Bronwen, you dizzy bitch, you signed up for this treatment. No one held a fucking gun to your head, you daft bint!

And so I was thinking the day after surgery.

It's better now though. I'm getting lots of lovely prescription pain medication, so it's all good, bitches. It's all good.

I'll tell you the stories about my crotchety roommate and the demented beeyotch down the hall from me tomorrow. I'm wiped.

4 Comments:

  • Welcome back. Sit back, relax, rest and recuperate. Take it easy and get better.

    By Blogger pissoff, At 12:35 AM  

  • I say what April said. But with a big slurpy kiss and a tickle from a big stick with a feather on the end.

    And we're pleased you survived without contracting MRSA.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:30 PM  

  • Awww, thanks guys! Boy do I have stories to tell about the hospital stay...

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 4:24 PM  

  • Lie back on the sofa and let your devoted family cater to your every whim.

    Excellent use of the word 'bint' btw.

    By Blogger garfer, At 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home