Peevish

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Replete

Disclaimer: if you are new to my blog, occasionally I post bits of rather, er, erotic creative writing. This may be one of those bits. They are, sadly, not really my life. It is just not that exciting. I have a very dirty mind, though... and I love it!

Denim-clad limbs entwine as our lips fuse and fingers search. Desperation claws at us, and we, in turn, tear at each other’s clothing. Jackets go, sweaters fly, my world tilts crazily on its axis as I tumble down on the bed. His eager hands make quick work of my jeans and panties. The touch of his lips to my most intimate flesh makes me moan and arch. Spurred by my wordless mewls of pleasure, he slides my legs over his shoulders and drives me higher and higher, holding me still with his palm on my stomach as the spasms that rack my body threaten to rock me off the bed.

Sliding his arm behind my back, he rolls my now quiescent body over his, twining his fingers in my hair to pull me down for a kiss. Still trembling with aftershocks, I glide my center over his straining phallus before swiveling my hips to welcome him into the warmth of my body. His eyelids flutter closed as I adjust to his length, moving experimentally before settling into a rhythmic gyration that pleases us both. The only sounds in the room are his whispered exhortations and the sound of my name pronounced with adoration. My heart pounds, my chest heaves, and my breath comes short from excitement and exertion.

His fingers clamp onto my hips, moving me now with purpose as his own hips rise with my movements, providing a percussive counterpoint. Fire streaks from my breasts to my core as my body clenches around his in complete release. Collapsing over him, I feel his own flexion deep within me, and smile in satisfaction. Teasing his lips with nipping kisses, I move off of him and settle by his side, replete.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home