Peevish

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

And, she's back!

Whew! I'm back.

Sorry 'bout yesterday, y'all. Aunt Flo is a bitch, and she likes to spread the misery around to all and sundry. So, I'm here.

I'm ot writing much - I seem to be creatively constipated at the moment. I'm not thinking much - my mind's in fog. I'm not exercising much - I'm much too lazy & crampy. I'm eating, though, like a horse. Ok. Not so much a horse. But a lot for someone with a banana-sized stomach.

I'm grumpy, still. (Need love. Love me.) And, apparently, I'm pathetic, too.

Tired now.

Night.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hey babes. I love ya. And your blogreaders are here for you. :-)

    Sorry about AF. She's definitely a bitch. Life here is draining, but plodding on. I keep checking to see if there's a new sparkling update from you, so write when you can, even if it's to bitch. You deserve it.

    P.S. Had a rockin' time last weekend! We must do it again sometime. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:01 AM  

  • Oh, so it's YOUR menstrual cycle I am on now. Wondered who the hell messed me up-- you must have all the gravitational pull.

    So, um, thanks for the excuse to eat narcotics!

    Nub noo!
    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:56 PM  

  • Mel - me too, to everything! More!

    Shari - pass the narcotics, babe! Did you send some cranky over here recently? I've sure got an overabundance... nub noo too ;-)

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home