Peevish

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Taction

Disclaimer: Creative writing, blah blah blah, not for real, yadda yadda yadda, just my rampant horny imagination running wild etc...

My fingertips glide softly over my lover’s cheek, tingling from the scratch of his stubble. The backs of my fingers caress the smooth skin of his neck as I glide my fingers up into his hair. Twining in the thick silkiness, my hand luxuriates in its texture. I hold my bien aimé to me with a gentle pressure against his nape, as my lips explore the richness of his mouth.

He tastes of mint and coffee, his tongue wet velvet as it brushes against mine. Enveloped, by his kiss I feel the edge of his teeth on my upper lip, massaging as I strain in his embrace. Pushing my breasts against his chest, questing to come closer, I climb into his lap and feel his hands support my bottom. The wool of his sweater prickles under my fingertips as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and tip my head up to him. Palms smoothing along his arms and back, I whimper as he slowly grazes his lips along my jawline, cruising down to my neck. My whimper becomes a moan as he playfully nips my throat, then scrapes his teeth along my jugular.

Unfolding my leg, he encircles my ankle with his hand, skimming it up my calf and sliding it underneath my skirt. Tremors ripple along my spine, and I press my forehead to his neck as his thumb traces a circle along my thigh. Pulling his mouth to mine, I lose myself in its tangy softness while he continues to gently quest beneath my clothes. I feel the length of his fingers slide beneath my panties and I arch to him in anticipation. He speaks to me, always speaking, murmuring encouragement as I begin to writhe in his arms. Circles, endless circles, lazily tighten my abdomen, spiraling me into mewling mindless pleasure.

As I come back to myself, I see his smirk. Shooting him a playful glare through my lashes, I gleefully promise full retribution. Later, though

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Well, that depends - should I take up knitting because my writing's so bad you want to scratch your eyes out and bleach your brain afterwards, or (in my best Austin Powers voice) do I make you horny? Do I make you randy? Yeah, baby!

    'cause if it's the former, then I'm just gonna keep it in my journal...

    Besides, knitting's not my bag, baby.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home