Peevish

Monday, March 09, 2009

Back, Incognito!

Superhero!

Thanks to my girl On The Curb for this one!

It really seemed to fit today, as my friend Hube, Colosssus of Rhodey contributer, Iron Man enthusiast (and major comic-book geek afficionado in general) decided to start up a side-blog (because obviously he has nothing better to do...) and is now writing at Comics of Rhodey. Feel free to check him out. If you'd like to make your own hero, go here.

I think I may write about the Adventures of the Courageous Masked Jones in Montreal a little later this week. She was, of course, incognito.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Did you try the poutine?

    What the hell is going on with Garfer's blog? Click and you get his blog but no posts.

    Did the pine marten eat him?

    By Blogger The Mistress, At 11:06 PM  

  • Never mind. Garfer's back now.

    I swear I've only had one glass of wine.

    By Blogger The Mistress, At 11:38 PM  

  • Good to have you back hen, did you bring with you anymore bad habits?

    By Blogger Barlinnie, At 3:40 AM  

  • I trust you poisoned a few of those damn Frenchie Canucks. If so you will definitely deserve super hero status in my eyes.

    Do you have a spandex suit?

    By Blogger garfer, At 4:57 PM  

  • Well, I abstained from the poutine this time. I've already indulged, despite my aversion to brown gravy. I'm not a fan.

    Jimmy darling, I kept my knickers on, much to the sadness of many a canuck lad. I've vices aplenty already - no need to cultivate any more.

    Garfy - spandex suit? That's for me to know and you to find out.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home