Peevish

Friday, December 30, 2005

Blah blah blah

Holiday blahs. I've got 'em.

Don't get me wrong, I had a great Christmas, and a wonderful vacation, but I'm feeling a bit deflated now. And not in a good way - I've definitely inflated this holiday. No doubt about it.

I don't want to make any resolutions this year, as I don't know what this year will bring. I'm facing some major changes - I know this already - and even though they're voluntary, I don't handle change well. It makes me hostile.

Plus, that damned diet is looming large at the start of January. I always start one, but this time, I'm going to have to stick to it for 6 months, at the doctor's request.

I don't know how I feel about anything, either. Except okra. I still hate that shit.

Blah, blah, blah. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Sorry you came now?

Ugh.

5 Comments:

  • Bleh. I have the January diet planned as well.

    Don't want to.

    Must.

    Bleh.

    By Blogger Whinger, At 12:42 PM  

  • The Indians do a dish called 'Bhindi bahji' using okra. It's gorgeous, but the texture can be a bit offputting.

    By Blogger garfer, At 1:25 PM  

  • I say "Never Diet." Diets suck the big one. Cut back and watch what you eat - does that constitute a diet? If I had to make a resolution it would be to get out and exercise more. There... Resolution done.

    I have a zit on my nose and it hurts.

    By Blogger pissoff, At 7:35 PM  

  • No matter what, you're still a babe. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:04 PM  

  • Hube, I shudder at the image of the universe in which I am a babe. Urgh.

    Whinger, we'll suffer in solidarity, then.

    Garfer, one of the wonderful things about the UK is the huge popularity of Indian cuisine. There aren't as many excellent Indian recipes here. Nonetheless, okra is putrid in everything.

    April, pop it! Pop it!

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home