Peevish

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Irritable, part two.

Went to the dentist Monday. Irritable.
Was told I have a cracked molar, but the pulp was probably ok. Irritable.
Going today to get it fixed with a temporary crown. Extremely irritable.

I hate going to the dentist. If you're going to put on rubber gloves with the intent to insert them in one of my orifices, my MOUTH is the last orifice I'd choose. Apparently, too, I have a small mouth. My students would disagree, but because of it, getting those dental x-rays has always been a painful process for me. Then, the drilling, the sanding, the pain - none of them can ever get me numb enough - so I'm irritable.

If it turns out that the pulp has been affected/infected and I need root canal? I'm going to go incandescently irritable.

UPDATE: As it happens, the pulp was fine, and I now have a temporary crown installed. No incandescence from me. In the extreme bitchiness front, though, a heatwave is anticipated for later this week...

3 Comments:

  • I had a hard time getting to your blog. When I clicked my link for you I ended up somewhere else. Go try it and tell me if it happens to you.

    By Blogger pissoff, At 1:13 AM  

  • Ahhhhh, you've changed things around. I couldn't figure out what was happening. How come I'm just finding out about this now?'

    By Blogger pissoff, At 1:14 AM  

  • Hube, you're weird all the time. There's no help for you, buddy. Got any rubber gloves?

    April, I didn't make a big mass email or anything. I figured you'd click my profile and get redirected. I had a stalker issue I had to rectify...

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home