Peevish

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh, the exquisite agony...

Rental car, oh beautiful sleek rental car, how it pains me to relinquish you.

You've been mine for just under a week, but I feel as though a bond of iron has been forged between us. Who could forget our first meeting at the rental agency, when you beeped as I fondled your clicker. That moment was sheer magic.

We shared so much - you accepted my need to play my iPod through your speakers, and I made sure you had as much gasoline as you desired. I tested your limits, I know I did. You responded though, and never let me down. You kept me warm and dry through the rains this week, and never complained. Sheltered within your doors, I felt cherished in your bucket seats, yet thrilled by your acceleration. You moved fast, rental car, and found a way into my jaded heart.

How I shall miss you, sweet RAV 4. Be strong, my love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home