Peevish

Monday, November 05, 2007

Many bits of great stupidity

These days, my life has been filled with myriad bits of great stupidity. You know the kind. If this were a beer commercial, these random bits of jackassery would have their own backup singers screeching their praises. So as not to have my head explode with the sheer mind-boggling idiocy of it all, I've decided to share. Pull up some popcorn and enjoy.

A colleague that doesn't understand the insular world in which we live


People who overuse jargon, catch phrases, and buzzwords

A few people that irritate me very much. A lot. Extremely.


Oatmeal cookies - less is more

I edited this post, as I really don't want anyone from school reading what I wrote. It was ill-advised. I'll tell you all about it if you ask me, though.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:33 PM  

  • Good call.

    By Blogger portuguesa nova, At 10:00 AM  

  • I agree. I can't even imagine how I would feel if someone at work found my blog. And I haven't even started inveighing against them yet. Yet being the operative word here.

    I read the post, though, yesterday, and I totally understand. Except the oatmeal cookies part, but hey, it sounds like a life lesson (which, sadly, I can't really learn from at this point).

    But I really enjoy reading your posts.... Thanks.

    By Blogger might I add...?, At 11:58 AM  

  • I like oatmeal cookies. Does that make me weird?

    By Blogger garfer, At 2:53 PM  

  • Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to let you know when I move.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home