Peevish

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mmmm, pizza!

What Your Pizza Reveals

People may tell you that you have a small appetite... but you aren't under eating. You just aren't a pig.

You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.

Your taste in food tends to favor what's rich and comforting. You prefer food that will definitely satisfy you.

You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.

You have many conflicting and complementary layers to your personality. You should consider traveling to Australia.

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.



Ok, so here's the deal:

1. My appetite has been forcibly reduced. So, I'm not so sure about how accurate that first one is...

2. Picky? I prefer discerning. Northeast? Hell, yeah!

3. Rich & comforting - I reiterate, Hell Yeah!

4. Dependable, loyal, conservative?! I'll take the first two. I prefer to use the term "classic" in place of conservative.

5. I like Australia. I'd love to go.

Thanks to Hube for this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home